Tuesday 18 September 2018

Thinking activity Poe's Short stories.





01. Recollect a moment of your life when you were at the height of ferocity (anger) on someone with/without some specific reason. What did you feel like speaking to or doing with that person?



During My B.A journey, I reached the height of Ferocity, because I like someone and she rejected me and I could not tell her so I started to write and express my feeling through poem and short-story. Today I published in Matrubharti and became a Author of Matrubharti. I became anger because I rejected my Engagement for her and I had to face family problems. I could not forget this situation in my life, After these yet I do not reach at that height of ferocity. 



02. Have you ever felt tremendous drive to hit or murder someone? When? Why? How? Elucidate.



No, I never feel that but When I feel sad I started writing and do something with my pen. I do not drive to hit or murder but blame myself. But I never wish to Hit and Murder someone.



03. Have you ever felt like committing suicide? Was it just a passing thought or you were serious? What propelled you to think so? Describe your experience (although momentary) of suicidal tendency.

Sometime I felt that but I don't practice. It is just my thought, tension. As I say I write so I put this situation in poem and short story. For examples,




04. Write about the scariest of your dreams. Have you ever cried or screamed by a bizarre and horrible nightmare? Elaborate.


Yes, once upon a time, I am in B.A programme. I saw (dream) that My mother is died, and I became a orphan, I sit beside her died body and cried. no one come at mother's last rites. That time I woke up from demembration, and cried a lot.



05. Do you believe in ghosts? Have you ever undergone any experience of supernatural elements? Explain
.


I do not believe in Ghost and supernatural elements.



2 comments:

  1. Very honestly you have given all the answers, your point no.2 inspired me and it is the way to convert our weaknesses into strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ! Good observation for self ......


    Reality of life one can discover by self is not that much tough but one who explores is really have more straight !!!!


    That I can see !!!


    Keep going ....

    ReplyDelete