Sunday 8 July 2018

Fantastic experience of First try of UGC Net exam





               Today I am going Tulip International school, Ahmedabad for UGC Net exam. I reached Ahmedabad at 3:00 o'clock. And I take a rest in Khetla Aapa Tea stoll and after the 5:00 O'clock I was going to New Tulip International School. This school is combine with Cambridge University. Whatrver it is but there I also saw some heart tourching scene everywhere they post that DONT USED YOUR MOBILE OR CAMERA, DON'T CAPTURED ANY PICTURE. not in Ground nor in insight of school. It does not matter if they don't want but according to me if the students click photo thus they will upload on social media thus there propaganda will automatically growth for exam students Like me I mean who came long distance, who doesn't know about Ahmedabad's International school (Cambridge) this picture through people know the Ahmedabad International school.  Of course I think they will give advertisment  in social media. Accoding to me it is good thing whenever we go and capture some picture this picture will make a gud memory. 


                   Second I felt that there are doing to good works Old people Doing Yoga I am very exclaimed because whose age is doing Yoga they have take rest and drike Tea and Cold drink at midnight I mean when I was going to Khetla Aapa Tea stoll there I saw some young people who really enjoy the midnight with Friends and Girl friend I am exclaimed because Old people doing yoga when I ask them some question that Do you regularly doing yoga ? When you started it ? They say Yes, around 4:30 and 5:00 we assemble for yoga, and we daily give our 1 hour to yoga. This is really shameful things that we are young but physically we are too weak.....


        I sitted there 2 hour in biggest Volleyball ground this is the main gate for Net exam appearance. After the 7 o'clock a boy name Vikas Solanki came and we were alone with 2 or 3 security in the School. During the conversation with him I felt that I am lucky because of I am student of Dept. of english, MKBU. Vikas also completed M.A (sorry I have not tell the University's name) I asked him some simple question in English because he also completed M.A with English and nowaday he doing M.phil. but whatever my mistakeful question, which I ask he did not give them answer it is not a Historical question but it is our syllabus and system of uni. Anyway he can not understand so I came in Gujarati. This fruitful conversation became debateful, he talk about his university and I gave counter argument from MKBU, when I said about our digital work he did not believe that it is impossible thus I saw him some Blogs, youtube channel, Slideshare activities, Flip Learning and also I saw him our dilip sir Bloger id. Then he believed that Yes this activity has done by our university. When our conversation has runing that time one Ph.D completed students came name Nayan bhai he came from Aabu. I also want to know there university's systems and more special Dept. Of Eng. I got some interesting things and differences bitween two or three Universities. Thank you so much sir to became us more Digital human being. 

As I said I am going there for NET. Our First Paper have started from 9:30 Am so as a candidates opened the gate at 8:30 it is too difficult to checking system. As a rule and regulation of Net, they used electronic devices and also hand checking, at list they did not allow to wear Black rob (काला धागा) and also rudraksh (मेने गलेमें जो सोने के चेन और रुद्राक्ष पहेना था उसे भी निकाल डाला) and I also felt that the Orwellian Idea during the exam I mean before the exam they assembled in main ground and told that our staff are watching you, do not try cheat us. 

I can say that this is the right school of the educational institution because that rooms are more digital like our department. There are Two or three CCTV, Projectors, Sound system,Laptop stand, and Benches are also upto date, which make it more Digital Classrooms. It is not only on One or two classes but it is in every classrooms I visited all of three floors. 

Thus, I completed my Both the papers. This is really fantastic experience. Whatever it reasult will come I never mind but whatever I experienced, whatever I known, whatever I felt, it is valuable for me it is my marvelous experience of my life.

1 comment: